Obedience – updates

Obedience – 31st October
Update after Tier 2 level is introduced in our area from tomorrow.
At present, we cannot use Messingham Village Hall tomorrow (in discussions), therefore would all 4 groups that were scheduled to go there, be Ok to go back to Foxhills Training Field at the previous times you had for the first few weeks? However, the weather forecast is due to be windy with showers later on in the morning. The first group can use our hut if need be, but after that there will be limited use of the hut. Therefore, I will post again later tonight or first thing in the morning to confirm all classes are still on – but at Foxhills only! Ongoing situation, so I will keep you informed.
Thank you

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: