29th Feb

Obedience 29th March Update for current classes Due to the weather forecast again this weekend (yet another storm coming in!), we are having to modify the current classes (and delay the start of the new courses until 7th March as my previous post).

Current Puppy 09.30 week 6 – will be on as normal, but probably in the hut

Current Foundation 10.30 week 6 – will be on as normal, but probably in the hut

Current Puppy Advanced 11.30 week 6 – will be on as normal, but probably in the hut **

Foundation Advanced (Marie’s group) will be on – BUT, we will have to move that time to 12.30 start so that we can make use of the hut if needed. Can you please confirm if you can all make that time?

Bronze/Silver and Gold groups – are more than likely to be cancelled yet again unfortunately. We will see how strong the winds are tomorrow to see if it is feasible to do any outdoor training. We cannot offer Sunday as an option this week either – sorry. If we have to cancel yours, you will get a reduction on the fees for the next 6 week block if that’s OK.

Sorry for this disruption yet again – Februarys weather has played more havoc than normal, but at least we are better off than some parts of the country 😦 🙁

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: