Obedience 22nd Feb

Obedience 22nd Feb – we are keeping a close eye on the forecast for this week, It’s supposed to be dry, but windy yet again. So it will depend on the wind strength, as all classes would have to be outside on the field, due to the hut being in use by our doggy chiropractor. I will keep you all posted tomorrow – but if it looks too strong, I may suggest that we take a couple of classes on Sunday morning instead. These would be the Puppy 9.30 group, my beginnners Foundation 10.30 group and possibly the Foundation Adv and Brz/Silver. Just checking on trainer availability. Would this be suitable to anyone in those classes so that we don’t lose another week? We would start half hour later than normal though so you could have a lie in:)  Hopefully we can do Saturday, but just looking at Plan B! Can you let us know if Sunday would be good for all if we had to? Thanks

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: