Obedience 10th Aug

*UPDATE* The 3 puppy classes will still go ahead on Saturday morning – normal times as we can use the hut for them if need be – BUT will still keep an eye on weather due to windy conditions – keep an eye on any late posts * . ALL adult outdoor classes will move to Sunday for this week – as below – your normal times – thanks all. KC Bronze, unless anyone else wants to test, we will postpone it this week and advise a new date asap *
* Obedience 10th & 11th August …. Well there’s yet another Summer Weather Warning for Saturday! Very strong winds and showers. Can I please ask ALL the Adult outdoor training classes – are you available to do Sunday morning just for this week? That’s for the Foundation 10.30am with me, Foundation Advanced 10.30am with Marie, Brz & Silver at 10.30am with Faye – and the Gold class as 11.30am. For the 3 puppy classes (inc. Puppy Advanced) – I’m just checking with your trainers about Saturday.

For the Adults – can you please post on here if Sunday OK – and which class you are normally in thanks – and we can decide tomorrow after latest weather forecast.

KC Bronze test – is it only Abi that was planning on doing it this weekend? Are there any more bronze – as we may be able to change that to Sunday – but not if it’s just for 1 person? Again, please let us know asap.

Thanks!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: